Three Things

My Expectations

Up until this point I have done all of my projects by my self, not including professors, and I have wanted to get experience of working on a collaborative design project. I am happy to hear that we are planning to do this in class, because I am anxious to see how the dynamics of a group will develop a solution to a project. With that bing said I want to really explore some of my other interests. In the past I have mostly done web and app design, but now I would like to try my hand at design branding and identity. I have always been fascinated by the power of branding and would like to explore its many different influences. Working in a group combined with research to develop a company identity is very intriguing to me. As long as I have some real world/ practical experiences in class I will be happy.

My Project of Choice


My Concerns

  • Being pared with the right people for the group project
  • Staying in my comfort zone, and not doing new thing in the group that will help me grow as a designer.
  • Meeting with my group outside of class and people not showing up and/or not having the same availability as me.